The Nicolls Twins - Ryan Christopher and Addison Denise

The Nicolls Twins - Ryan Christopher and Addison Denise

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Four Months Old and Thanksgiving

Yeah, I know, Ryan and Addison turned four months old almost THREE months ago.  Like I said, I don't have time to blog very often.  I wasn't kidding.  But, we have a three day weekend this weekend and it's too cold to go outside so hopefully I can get caught up somewhat.  I make no promises that I will keep up in the future though (I've learned my lesson :)



No pictures of them together this time.  It is hard to snap photos of them together a lot of the time because they aren't always in the mood to smile at the same time.

Thanksgiving was very low key this year.  We went up to my parents' house in Camino.  It was the first holiday that we spent outside of our house.  I thought it would be easier if we didn't have to clean and then cook at our house.  I was wrong.  Getting out of the house was a nightmare.  We were almost two hours late.  Luckily, it was a small group getting together so they weren't upset at our tardiness.  Here are a couple of pictures to sum up our day.

My Dad holding a baby, as always :)

 My brother taking a nap after dinner.  I could seriously take a picture like this after EVERY family holiday meal.
 Ryan and Addison in the big, cushy chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment